The Drum Network
Becoming a member
“It was great to see it (the article) take such a prominent position on the homepage yesterday. I shared this internally and got great feedback and some real excitement from the team for future pieces.”
Luke Cardy, Business Development, True Digital
Submit pitches for our monthly Deep Dives and editorial profile and topic series’ to our Network Editor and feature on TheDrum.com, in our newsletters and social media. See what's coming up in our calendar.
Grow your business
- Join CEO Club, a network of curated peer groups who meet monthly to share challenges and insights, and leave inspired and ready for action.
- Access regular sessions bringing together CEOs and subject-matter experts to discuss business challenges from staffing and structure to scaling and selling.
- Use our online platform for CEOs, connecting you to a global network of agency leaders, topic-led discussions and opportunities to partner.
Join The Drum eco-system
- Your own account manager, there to help you make the most of membership.
- A Drum Plus annual subscription providing access to unique editorial content.
- A gateway to The Drum product range.
- 50% reduction on Open Mic, our self- publishing platform.
- 20% off all Awards.
- 20% off The Drum Recommends.
Pricing & Joining Criteria
Membership is for established and fast-growth agencies: A minimum turnover of £5mil or revenue growth of 25% year on year for 2 years. The annual fee is £8,000 / $10,000
“Network roundtables tick all the boxes: you get to meet other agency leaders and discuss a topic you’re passionate about, feature in the subsequent article and meet The Drum journalists.”
Anna Scholes, senior marketing & communications manager, UK & NA, Momentum Worldwide